Issues with AB7318 Trigger Byte Indexing, Transmit Frames

Hello Russell,

Per our conversation, You have an Anybus 7318 device that is experiencing the following issues:

Unable to transmit when CAN Frame set to Trigger
When CAN Frame set to Cycilically Network Status Error occurs

Objective:
Per our conversation, you would like to send fame to Address 60A to produce a response that sends to Address 58A.

Please supply additional details, so that our experts may review the entirity of the request.

I corrected the Cyclic Network error due to EIP byte length differences, however I still cannot place data into the network or write to the gateway from the PLC (AB 5069-L330ERM Rev 30.011), with LED #5 Flashing Red and LED #6 Flashing Green and the cyclic update does not occur. If I break the PLC to Gateway connection (ie I revert back to incorrect word sizing) I have the cyclic update showing in the line listener with LED #5&6 Solid green but LED #1&2 flashing. I cannot get the triggered update to work to ensure I am only sending Frame 18A in the correct window. I have to ensure I only TX the 18A frame when the master sends out the 080 frame.

I should also see a frame 60A on system boot wich is a sync request and to which I should reply in frame 58A with an OEM defined byte code. However, I am not seeing the 60A frame at any point.