Issues with Connecting Cosy to Talk2M

Hello,

I’m running into issues with connecting my Cosy unit to Talk2M using the Quick Launch wizard on the web-server.

Here is the error screen:

Can I schedule a conference call with someone in your tech team today to help troubleshoot?

I’ve been talking with Andrew with the set-up and he had advised me to reach out to you guys.

Let me know what you think!

Hi Alexa,

If this is a cosy 131 I would update the firmware. We are currently on 14.2s0. From what the picture shows it looks like you may have set a Static IP address that does not have a route. If you are you able to run the internet wizard using DHCP instead?

If you are not using a static IP address, or are still getting this error after using DHCP could you take a backup of the device with support fields included using ebuddy and send that to use so se can see the settings and event log of the device.

It is also possible that are servers are being blocked on that network. If that is the case here is a document on what we use for communication that your network administrator can check to make sure is open.