Issues with the Ecather Software

Hello,
Please send this to whoever needs it. I have tried your automated phone system and it does not give options for software and I cannot find anywhere in the software to send a help request. Now on to the issue.
I have a windows 10 PC.
I just updated my software to the newest version and now I cannot see any of my custom fields.
I have added custom fields to see if that would reset it.
I have restarted the software.
I have restarted my computer.
See below as to how my screen looks.
Needless to say I am not please as I use your products and software to support my customers when they have critical issues.

Please send me a email letting me know you have received this email.

Thank you,

@Jeremy_Duvall

Jeremy,
I do apologize that you had some issues with the phone queue. For our support, for future reference, eCatcher is simply a part of eWON support. Additionally, you may submit a technical support request by sending an email to: support@hms.how or by visiting hms.how in your browser.

Now, as far as your issue is concerned, this issue can happen when your PC had difficulties retrieving your user information from Talk2M. Luckily it is easy enough to fix. The below link will show you exactly how to resolve it however the general steps are:

1. Right-click the blue bar in eCatcher (where it says status, etc) and select CHOOSE COLUMNS

2. Enable all pertinent columns

3. Close that dialog

You would now see all of your expected fields.

Resolution Reference Link:

Thank you, I was able to add those fields back to my list.

I also signed up for the support website.

Thank you again.

@Jeremy_Duvall

Not a problem.

Please do not hesitate to reach out if you have any further issues.