KPI dissappeared in M2Web

Hi,
I have KPI’s that I can also see in the summary page but no longer in M2Web. Has there something being changed?
gr
Richard

Hello, Are the tags still active in the Flexy unit?

Hi Richard, Kevin,

I had the same issue severals days ago. I couldn’t see my KPI on M2Web web page.
I saw a small red rectangle in the bottom right corner of the page. It said that data couldn’t be upgraded at the moment (something like this).
It came back to normal when I was on M2Web page today.

Franck

Hi Kevin,
Yes and I can also see the vlues on the summary page but not on M2Web?
gr
Richard

Hello Richard,

Do you see the same red triangle as Franck does?

I am available till 5pm EST time. Are you available for a screenshare?

Hi,
Thanks for your quick reactions. I did not have the red rectangle here. I have two demo Flexy’s in our account and you are welcome to take a look with me.
How do you want to do that, over teamviewer or…?
gr
Richard

Hello,

We do use teamviewer. You can email me at Kann@hms.se

Please email me your contact infomration, and we can set a time have the remote session.

Joined a team veiwer with customer.

The KPI functionallity is missing from the m2web screen. I will investigate why this issue has occurred.

Hi,
I just updated the Flexy formware from 13.3 to 14.0 and now the KPI for that Flexy is back!
Hope I did not destroy something else…
Have a good weekend and thanks for your help. It would be nice if this could become an official fix.
Gr
Richard

Hello,

Excellent, I will make not of this and send it to our teams. I will ensure that this solution is documented for further issues down the road with other customers.