KPI's values do not show on M2web

Hi Gustavo, I just want to make sure that I move it to a server that’s near the device to reduce latency

Hello, happy new year.

I am designing a HMI for my flexy 205 using VIEWON software but i have some questons that I would apreciate your help:

· Why are some values displayed in real time, and some others are displayed after one hour? I have int and real tags with the same update time.

for example, I use the same value of the tag “OEE” to graph and show its value, the graph is displayed without problems but I cannot see that value in the black box.

In the flexy 205 values window the values are shown correctly as the tag changes its value from the PLC.

do you know what the reason is?

· Can I visualize the value of a string tag in the hmi?

I need to visualize which operator is using the machine; the string tag comes from the PLC

image005.jpg

Best Regards

Sincerely: Gustavo Cruz

image005.jpg

image002.jpg

Hi Gustavo,

Can I take a look at this with you over teamviewer when you get the chance?

https://s3.amazonaws.com/hms-networks-s3/original/1X/HMS_QS.exe

-Tim

Hi,

I can connect tomorrow, do you have time?

image005.jpg

image002.jpg

Hi Gustavo, I’m not sure if you sent this last night or this morning but I should be free for the most part Wednesday other than meetings at 9:15 AM and 2:00 PM EST and I should be free all day Thursday

Hi Tim,

Tomorrow Thursday it would be ok, at 9am Mexico time,

It is ok for you??

Best regards

I think that would be 10AM EST (assuming I have the right timezone for your area of Mexico) but that should work for me

Excellent,

Best regards

When you get the chance can you DM me the teamviewer information?

Hi Tim,

Hi Gustavo,

Is it showing the hazard symbol when the values aren’t showing up in the ViewON page?

-Tim

No Tim,
isn´t showing the hazard symbol

Can you make me a temporary user on your account and I’ll try and dm me the information then I’ll try and take a look at this again?

Hi Tim , good day

I solved the last problem, I needed to complete all the items to be able to see the values and the graph correctly.

Now i have a last question: which is the easiest way to get the historical data? I mean, How i can get the historical data in Excel formato or how i can pass the historical data to a some data base?

Now, I´m following this manual: https://www.infoplc.net/descargas/77-ewon/3001-configuracion-ewon-esync-datamailbox

But i don´t know how or if it is posible to connect eSync with Microsoft sql express server.

I can´t use the factory´s servers and i dont have a Budget to get some database licence.

Best regards.

The easiest way would probably be to setup the device to email you the data after a certain period of time. This doc goes over how to send out emails from the Flexy and in the BASIC IDE code section. It talks about being able to grab data using the EBD.

Sending Emails with a Flexy.docx (433.3 KB)

Hi Tim ,

I´m following this tutorial to connect esync with Excel

Now, esync is working correctly

image001.jpg

But i can´t get the connection esync-excel; could you give me some tips?

I´m using my PC as server, do i need to connect the flexy 205 and my server in the same network?

Now, i´m connecting the flexy 205 through wifi, and my PC (server) is connected in another network

Best regards.

This is the tutorial:

Hi Gustavo,

I’d recommend upgrading to the new firmware to start with, but with the guide I sent earlier you shouldn’t need to use esync. The Ewon will store its data data in a binary file, but if you follow the guide above, you should just be able to use the EBD with something like this $dtHT$ftT$fnYour_Data.csv

-Tim

That will output the data as a .csv file that can be opened in excel

A post was split to a new topic: Historical logging Time