LED's OFF Gateway Anybus AB7001

Hi.
When I turn on the gateway Anybus AB7001, the led number 5 (red) and the led number 6 (red/green flashing) turn on, but the led number 1 and the led number 2 are off. Could you tell me what happen?.

Thank you.

It appears that the module does not have a configuration installed. Is this a new product or was it in production and then stopped working. Do you have the serial number?

We already have an Anybus AB7001 gateway in operation, and we have bought two more, which are the ones that do not light LEDs 1 and 2.

We have configured the new gateways the same as the one in operation. Then, we have replaced them in the same place and we have verified that LEDs 1 and 2 still do not light up.

The serial numbers are: 00005E45 AND 00002A43

Could you give me a solution?.

I am a new employee at the company and I don’t know if the gateways were in operation or if they are new.

They are very old - well over 10 years so I wouldn’t be surprised if they were defective and set aside. If you want to try to revive them you could try the factory reset process (see below). Make sure you are using the latest version of the Anybus Configuration Manager.

You can also open a support case with your local office by going to https://mysupport.hms.se