Link to xml files

Hello everyone, I have such a question.
I am using 2 Schneider M241 controllers connected to 2 ewan Flexy. Programs for PLC are written in CoDeSys and I use XML tag files to upload data to SCADA. If I don’t use Flexy and connect the controllers over LAN, then everything works. But through Flexy, my tags don’t show up on SCADA. How can I fix it? What am I doing wrong?
Below is my connection diagram

Do you have more details on the protocol or underlying process to have the tags show up? I suspect this could be an issue with how the data is accesses. With my first though being that a broadcast message is being used which are not transmitted over the VPN.

I have no problems with displaying data via modbus, the server transmits them correctly, only those variables that are written in the xml configuration are not displayed. On my SCADA, there is only one window in which I can set the tag integration settings via xml.
P.S. LAN IP PLC1: 192.168.0.200
LAN PLC2: 192.168.0.177
LAN Flexy1: 192.168.0.1
LAN Flexy2: 192.168.0.2
LAN eFive: 192.168.1.100
Maybe I am specifying incorrect settings or receiving data incorrectly via VPN

What is CoDeSys trying to make a connection to? Port 1194 is the UDP port used for the ewons VPN this is most likely incorrect for this specific application. You might need to add that devices IP and the port the software uses in that window.

Deryck