Live data and KPI's

live-data-kpi

Dear team,
i have two questions about KPI Tags;

1. in latest firmware 13.2 i found this option to enable live data and display KPI tags on the M2WEB page:

but in my m2web portal i can’t see the KPI tags;
    i need to enable it in m2web portal or somewhere?

2. if i select a group tag to publish for live data, for example D, in the OPC UA page i have the same group selected. can i decide to publish on opc ua the group A and in the live data the group D?

Hello,

Can you take a look at the document below and let me know if you’re still running into issues?

Tim,
i confirm that via UA Expert i can see al my tags, including the kpi tag. My question is about the m2web : on the right of the “Live data and KPI’s” checkbox i see “Reminder: KPI Tags are displayed on the M2web Portal” but on the M2web portal i can’t see any kpi data from my eWon…

Just to make sure I understand do you mean that there is no data showing up here:

No, the KPI tags are present in the flexy main page .
My problem is related to the Data Management Page !

if you see in the image above, there is an option to enable LiveData and KPI’s: the reminder note remind that the KPI Tags are displayed on the M2Web portal.

My question n.1 is: in my M2web portal i can’t see this KPI Tags, how can i display for each ewon the KPI tags ?

My question n.2 is:
if in the Data Management page I select a group of tag to publish for live data, for example D, in the OPC UA page i have the same group selected. Can i decide to publish on OPC UA the group A and in the live data the group D?

Hello,

After talking with Belgium, it looks like this KPI feature is not yet implemented. It unfortunately won’t be available until late May. Sorry for any inconvenience.

ok so there is an error in the description of the function?

Yeah,

Unfortunately it seems like the live KPI tags only show up on the home screen as of right now. But this will be updated in future firmware

ok thank you for the support !