Login screen not appearing

We are trying to diagnose a configuration issue with a Flexy 205. When we type in the IP address to access the login screen the screen never loads. We have tried with another Flexy 205 with the same result. The laptop we are using we used just last week to configure two new Flexy 205 devices.

Hi Dean,

This could be an issue with a cached page. Are you sure you are reaching the ewon?

Try refreshing and clearing the page cache. You can do this by holding Ctrl and clicking the refresh button or f5.

Yes, I have tried clearing the cache, used Chrome and Edge, tried two different Flexy 205 base units (each with different IP addresses). The ‘Loading…’ icon just spins after the page does its initial load.

How are you connecting to the ewon? Are you locally connecting and does you PC have an IP assigned in the same subnet as the ewon? Are you connecting though ecatcher?

Yes, the laptop is connected to the eWON and has an IP address in the same subnet. I can ping the eWON and other devices in this small subnet.

We used this same laptop just last week to configure two Flexy 205 devices, an HMI, and two other gateway devices without issue.

Hi Dean,

Would i be able to take a look at this with you over teamviewer?

Deryck

Deryck, I can arrange for you to connect via TeamViewer tomorrow afternoon, sometime 12:00p-2:00p EST. Coincidentally, since I work remotely TeamViewer this the means by which is how I often assist with the configurations, and how I configured the Flexy 205’s last week

Dean,

To follow up here for others that come across this post. The issue had resolved itself, but seemed likely tied to the network connection to the Ewon.

Deryck