M2web devices offline

When I login through the web I can see that #2, #9, & #10 do not show their KPI’s.
I then login through ecatcher on my iPhone and it shows the same thing. #2, #9, & #10 do not show their KPI’s.
I then try logging in to all of my units and it seems that all of them are having an issue. Some I can’t their graphics to show up and others are to where once I do get the graphics to show after going to about one or two screens I get the hour glass on waiting.
Overall it seems there is an connection issue

Thank you for the details. Can you setup at least one device exhibiting the KPI issue with the default login or share login info with us. This will allow us to verify the KPI process on the ewon side.

Deryck

Rockwell Software has no problem getting online.
But, The graphics doesn’t seem to run well at all and i can’t get to the ewon’s setup page. It just won’t load

Good Morning Deryck,
I thought I would let you know that PL9 & PL10 KPI’s are working again. PL2’s KPI is still not working. So they are making headway and I appreciate it.

Hi,

It looks like pipeliner10 had the wrong port setup for the OPCUA server. We updated this to 4840. We don’t see any errors with PL2, I would like to restart the connection to see if this restores the KPI’s I see you are currently connected. Can reset the device from the local webpage this will accomplish the same goal. Other wise I can take another look tomorrow morning and reset it then if no one is connected.

Hi Deryck,
You are correct. PL10 is working fine now. Thank you.

PL2 has been rebooted and its still not showing the KPI’s.

Feel free to take a look and Thank you.

Hi @HarleyMan2017,

Looking over your setup I’m starting to think you are running into processing power limits on the flexy. I havent been able to log into PL2, taking a backup showed it was rebooting from running out of memory. While we don’t have an absolute limit on tags we recommend staying under 350 once you go beyond this you risk running into performance issues. Other tasks that the ewon is running will put more load on the flexy.

Deryck

Ok. I think I can eliminate some of the trends that I have on the Flexy as well that may help.

I will get on that and see if it helps.

If you continue to see issue with KPI’s on other devices we might want to try disabling some tags to see if this improves it. Running that many tags and the opcua server might be putting you at the limit and be causing them to stall.

Deryck

Ok. Will do.

Thank you.

Ok… Got the amount of tags down to 368 on PL2. That should be enough to get this to work. I have noticed on the rest of the machines that they are over 400 on tags. So, PL2 should be good on the tag count now and should work on the KPI’s

Hi @HarleyMan2017,

Did lowering the number of tags resolve the issue with KPI’s?

Deryck

Well, Like I previously stated I took the tags down on PL2 to 368. So this should have helped PL2 work with eliminating the tags. The rest of the units work fine so I didn’t see the need to touch them.

Ok, ill mark this as resolved for now. Let me know if you see any other issues.

Deryck

NO… Its not resolved!.. PL2 is still not showing the KPI’s

Can you try adding back in the adm user name? I think this is the only one that is missing. This might be causing issues with the KPI’s

Deryck

OK… I just added the adm back in.

Thanks you should be able to remove the adm user again. I went though and reconfigured the KPI’s and they are updating again. It looked like the setting was disabled.

Deryck

Works Great! Thank you very much!

Great! Let me know if you see any other issues.

Deryck