M2Web error

May I know about these error solution.

Device 192.168.200.x is currently unavailable.
Unable to build the proxy.

I got these errors a few weeks ago. Mostly quite ok to log in and can check everything. Sometimes these errors happened.

Kindly need your support.
Thank you.

Dear support team,

I got these errors for few weeks ago.
Unable to build proxy.
Device 192.168.200.x is currently unavailable.
Normally is quite Ok to log in to my flexy through M2Web but sometime got these problems.
Not always, but sometimes.
Any idea?

When are you getting the error? When you click on the SmartPanel? The other devices are normally offline?

Sorry , I will tell you story detail.
I tried to log in to SmartPanel through M2Web.
When I click the setting button of the graphic to go to the flexy setting webpage, this error comes out { Device 192.168.200.x is currently unavailable }. I cannot go into the setting webpage.

It’s hard to determine exactly what’s causing this problem in this case, but it appears to be a temporary and sporadic connection issue so I would need to see a backup of the eWON itself to narrow it down. You can create that by connecting through eCatcher and opening eBuddy, clicking Backup/Restore and also clicking the box “Include Support files”. Save the file and post it in your reply. If you can track the exact times that this occurs that would be even more helpful.

Thank you.

Hi kyle,
Please help me with this problem. I followed your instructions and I send it to you.
Around 3:00 pm( SG time) happened that problem.
eWON_SmartPanel_2_backup.tar (1.2 MB) eWON_SmartPanle_Backup.tar (2.6 MB)

Thank you.

It looks like you are losing your connection from the eWON to the VPN at times:

But I couldn’t correlate those times with the Event Log because it is getting filled with Modbus warnings when it keeps going into slow poll mode:

Can you troubleshoot the Modbus connection? Are you polling too fast for the device? Are there any red dots in the list of tags?

How often are getting the errors in the screenshots above?

Topic closed due to inactivity.