Missing activation code. 1/9

@anonhgvbzkmn
Hi Carl,

Can you respond to this with a picture showing the back of the device showing the activation code and today’s data. I should be able to use that to release the activation code to you.

I recommend also taking a look at the Argos administration manual and the remote access user guide both are available at the following link. https://www.netbiter.com/support/file-doc-downloads/netbiter-argos

Deryck

Hi Deryck

Thanks for the help.

Met vriendelijke groet / With kind regards,

Carl Hyde Equipment and Service Engineer

Micronic America LLC t 484 480-3372 | 210 Bridgewater Rd Suite 3 | Aston, Pennsylvania ****

All e-mails to and from our domain Micronic.com will only be processed by Micronic in compliance with the applicable legislation for the protection of privacy. This email and any attachments are confidential. It is intended for the recipient only. If you are not the intended recipient, any use, disclosure, distribution, printing or copying of this email is unauthorised. If you have received this email in error please immediately notify the sender by replying to this email and delete it from your computer. P lease consider the environment before printing this e-mail.

Hi Deryck

Any luck getting us an activation code? Thanks

Met vriendelijke groet / With kind regards,

Carl Hyde Equipment and Service Engineer

Micronic America LLC t 484 480-3372 | 210 Bridgewater Rd Suite 3 | Aston, Pennsylvania ****

All e-mails to and from our domain Micronic.com will only be processed by Micronic in compliance with the applicable legislation for the protection of privacy. This email and any attachments are confidential. It is intended for the recipient only. If you are not the intended recipient, any use, disclosure, distribution, printing or copying of this email is unauthorised. If you have received this email in error please immediately notify the sender by replying to this email and delete it from your computer. P lease consider the environment before printing this e-mail.

Hi,

Sorry for the delay I am not sure why me last message did not send. Here is the code again.
003011FBFED4.pdf (50.1 KB)