Mitsubishi CC Link IE with Anybus Communicator

Hi,

I am having some issues connecting to a Anybus Communicator using CC Link IE Field.
I have a Q13UDV CPU and a QJ71GF11-T2 CC Link IE Card. The network number is 15 and station number is 62. Produce area is 72 words and Consume area is 72 words. I have registered the anybus profile with CC Link IE configurator as required also.

The communications through the Anybus module are good, i.e. I can see the station before the module and afterwards. However, for some reason Status LED number 5 is solid Red on the Anybus module and the Mitsubishi diagnosis show the Anybus module with a Cross and no diagnostic information.
I’ve tried a number of different settings but to no avail. I have a couple of questions if you can help?

1. First of all, the dip switches behind the front panel. Can you confirm the use of these? Is it for setting the station number?
  2. Have you any previous experience of setting these modules up with Mitsubishi CC Link IE Field?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Best Regards
James

Hello,

Unfortunately we have no experience here in the US setting up CC-Link IE Field networks with our devices.

You should not need to do anything with DIP switches, those are normally used for setting a static IP on other version of the communicator but not this one.

At this point I cannot tell if there is two independent issues with the Serial side and the CC-Link IE side or if they are related. To begin with can you please upload your configuration file and a log of the serial coms taken with the configuration manager?

Best regards,
Nick