Module 4G

Hi, I was ussing a FLB3205_00 4G Module it operates by months but suddenly the module do not work anymore i have changed the sim card for another one but it doesent send sms anymore.

Can you please make a backup of the device using eBuddy and check “Include Support files” and share with us?

Hi, this is the back up.
Thanks.

MOVED TO STAFF NOTE (237 KB)

This backup shows that you are connected to the internet by Ethernet, and does not show there is a cellular extension card installed. What the extension card installed in the Flexy when the backup was taken? If so, are the LED lights on the ext card? Which ones?

Have you tried running the Internet Wizard since changing the SIM card? If so, did you verify that you are using the correct settings (i.e. APN, pin, etc.) Did you receive an error message?

What is the serial number of the extension card?

Hi,
yes the extension card was installed when the back up was taken.
yes I have tried to run internet wizard but the ext card is not available in the wizard.
i attach the event logs of today.

It would appear that this modem may be defective. Do you have another Flexy to try it in? Or another modem that you can try with this Flexy?

No I have not another device to try it in.

Please create a case at https://mysupport.hms.se and make sure to include the serial number of the modem so that we can look at processing this as an RMA (depending on warranty status). If the modem is no longer under warranty, it will most likely have to be replaced.