MTU DiagSys 2.71 vith usb to can profesional interface problem

Hi,
I have problem with DiagSys 2.71 MTU diagnostic software that working with Ixxat USB to CAN professional interface.
I install VCI 4 driver and check with with CAN diagnostic mini tool and it working good, but when I install DiagSys software and try it they show me error massage
Error ocurred while reading CAN -DLL.
It show on win 10 and on win7

Hello @Denis_Baljak,
This might be an issue with the compatibility with the DiaSys software. Do they provide any details regarding what drivers are supported? You can try uninstalling the VCI v4 drivers and install the VCI V3 with the V2 add on driver.

Deryck

thanks for you responses,I made it ,I don t have in manual that I must instal driver V2 driver with other driver.

Hi,
I have problem with DiagSys 2.72 MTU diagnostic software that working with Ixxat USB to CAN professional interface.
I install VCI 4 driver and check with with CAN diagnostic mini tool and it working good, but when I install DiagSys software and try it they show me error massage
Error ocurred while reading CAN -DLL.
It show on win 10 . Please help me to sort this issue

Hi @LIMOSH ,

You will want to reach out to the makers of DiagSys and confirm what version of the VCI drivers you are required with your version.

Hi
Thank you for your valuable response.
They recommended vci 4…660 attested.and vci 2addon .I am using windows 10pro and diasys 2.72…attached the error message screenshot “while startup the can interface occurs an error.
Error code 3” this was the message.kindly help me sort this issue.