Multiple Modbus IO Servers

I have Ewon 102 i am going to use com 1 as RS 422 Modbus RTU with 4800 baud rate in the base unit and com 2 using FL 3301 as RS 485 with 9600 baud rate.is it works ?

This won’t work because you can only configure 1 Modbus RTU IO server in the Flexy.

1 Like

Can i add MPI port addon card for Flexy 102 base unit Or Use serial addon card for Flexy 103 base unit

To use Profibus and Modbus together with any one base unit by adding addon cards

Yes, you can use one port for Profibus and another for Modbus.

I have to read 10 parameters from each 20 nos of slave devices (MODBUS RTU RS 485) How to configure slave address
There is an only Three option Topic A,B and C

Flexy 102

Put the slave address in the tag:

I have 2 channel MODBUS Relay

I have to read Digital input status (sl #8)

And i have to ON the relay by viewON (sl #2)

How to create the tag for this functionModbus Relay Protocol.pdf (120.1 KB)

Modbus map attached

This document explains how to create tags and poll Modbus RTU slaves:

Polling Data from MODBUS RTU

If you are just reading or writing a coil, you would use the data type “Boolean”:

(Coil Address: 0x0007 - Node Address: 255)

Its working thanks for your support.

You’re welcome!

A post was split to a new topic: Viewon and SD card question

Using RS 485 Repeater MODBUS RTU How many maximum slave we can connect Flexy 102

Typically it would be 32 as that’s the limit for RS-485, but using repeaters you could increase the max to 255.

I have ethernet to serial converter (serial bus server )
Connected to ewon flexy 102 via LAN and serial end RS 485 connected to MODBUS serial device how configure the ewon flexy to get data from serial device modbus registers

slave ID 53
Converter IP - 192.56.83.11

AUG-0059-00 - Polling data from MODBUS TCP

I have set address 40102,8,ip

Modbus tcp port 4001
I am getting 22307 connect socket failed in my Flexy 102

Have you tried using the default port 502?

Have you tried reading the register using Modbus scanner simulator, like Modscan or CAS Modbus Scanner to test that it’s working?

I tried port #502

meter was working when i was connected modscan 32

Now i connected slave device to the moxa serial device server rs 485 port and moxa ethernet port connected to LAN

I have set config moxa nport 5130 as TCP server