NETBITE EC310 not logging datapoints

Hi there,

I use an EC310 with 2 analogue inputs 4-20mA. The setup has 4 parameters for visualization, 2 logging data points and 3 alarms.
Everything was working fine until I had to modify the data points (from % to KL) and reset the history.
Since then, the data points recorded only 1 day after the reset then nothing since (about 4 weeks ago) and the alarms are not sending any SMS/emails as they used to.
I did created some test data points and alarms but I have the same result.
Could you please help me to understand what the issue is and assist for resolution ?
Thank you

Ludo

Hello @LudovicHuneau,

Did you Syncronize the settings with the Netbiter after making changes?

Have you tried clearing the old log files?

Hi Deryck
Thank you for your response.
Yes I do sync every time I do a change and yes I did clear the old log files. This happened since I actually clear the log files.

Have you verified that the netbiter is still reading data for the parameters under the Presentation and browse devices section?

What exactly was changed here just a name or unit? Could other changes have been made?

Yes Netbiter is still reading all parameters.
I have changed the unit as well as the scaling. I even re created the data points from scratch but still have the same issue, not recording any of them.

Hi Deryck
I found the source of the problem. After the last firmware update, I discovered that the destination IP address for the Netbiter device to communicate with the Argos platform has been modified from 54.171.238.105 to 54.171.238.64. After updating our firewall rule, everything is back to normal.
It is a significant change and I am very surprised it hasn’t been communicated to the customers.

Hello @LudovicHuneau ,

I will forward this feed back to the Netbiter team. We do only recommend whitelisting the Hostnames and recommend against whitelisting specific IP addresses for this reason. The system is designed for the IP addresses to change as needed.

Hostnames and Ports

Thank you Deryck
I have already whitelisted with the hostname instead to prevent the same issue.
Thank you for your help

Great! Have a good weekened!