Netbiter WS100 to LC310

I have ben using the WS100 for years and now I am switching to the LC310. I loaded my WS100 templates. Everything works except the parameter mask does nothing.
I have a 32 bit value, the mask 0x1000 on the WS100 would block everything but the one bit I need to see. On the LC310 it does nothing. I tried various Hex numbers and still nothing.
What am I doing wrong?

HI @anonizlwxfsm,

Can you upload the template for me to take a look at. What parameter is the mask not working with? What bit are you trying to mask out exactly?

Deryck

The paramaters status and status under Read. One I want to mask the 12th bit and the other the 13th

The attached is the same template I used with the WS100 for years.

George

Omron.xml (1.13 KB)

Correction:

I want to keep the 12th and 13th Bits only.

George

Omron.xml (1.1 KB)
The paramaters status and status 2 under Read. I want to keep the 12th bit on one and the 13th bit on the other
The attached is the same template I used with the WS100 for years.

Hello George,

Sorry for the delay it took some time looking into this issue. It looks like there is a bug with the LC devices where hex masks do not work. You can use masks using decimal/base 10 values and they will work. You should be able to use 8192 for the 13 bit and 4096 for the 12th bit.

This bug has been reported to development to be fixed in the next firmware release.

Best regards,
Deryck

Thank you, that fixed the problem.