Networkers SRL - Tech Support Request - INWMPTOS001R000

Hi Andrew!

How are you? I hope your doing fine.

After a long quarantine we were able to test the Intesisbox Toshiba VRV control module. So far we we’re able to connect the module to the AC unit. According to the module’s web interface, the link between them was established. But during the test we we’re not able to communicate with the module through the IntesisHome android app (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.intesis.intesishome&hl=es_PY) nor the IntesisBox Aircond iRidium store app (https://iridi.com/store/?moduleID=510).

The module was paired successfully with the local wifi network. Once the link was established we lost communication with the module through it’s web interface. After that we tried two methods of comunication with the unit:

1. IntesisBox Aircond for iRidium Lite: this is our main goal here, to establish communication and control through this app. Once the module’s app was installed in the customer’s iRidium Lite project, the app was able to recognize it in the network. But when added and wanted to control it, the iRidium Lite app crushed. We tested other modules from the iRidium Lite app and they worked ok. So it seems like a bug in the IntesisBox Aircond.
  2. IntesisHome for Android: after the iRidium failure we tried to test the comm with the android app. The app helped me to pair the device successfully with the local wifi network. I even created my own account for testing. But when it came to add the device to my instance, the app asked for a “device code” that I couldn’t find anywhere. I tried everything, from the MAC address to the so called PIN. Neither worked.
    So now we need more comprehensive installation instructions. We must make this module work with iRidium Lite. Can you please help us with the configuration steps? Maybe even check your published application in the iRidium Store?

Thanks!

Best regards,

Abilio Mancuello Petters
Gerente General
NETWORKERS S.R.L.

M: +595 971 944644tel:+595971944644
O: +595 21 295550tel:+59521295550

image001.png

image002.jpg

image003.jpg

Hello,

The IntesisHome app is only functional on the certain products. .

Using the product code above. This unit is not compatible with IntesisHome. It utlizes the WMP software tool to .for testing.

As for the IntesisBox Aircond for iRidium Lite, you will need to reach out to their developers for testing. Unfortunately, we are not able to test their code against our devices.

Hi Kevin!

The product order code is INWMPTOS001R000.

The seríal no. of the unit is CC3F1D01FAF1.

The type code is IS-RC2-WIFI-1-V2

Thanks!

Abilio

Hello,

Thank you. I modified the post above regarding the IntesisHome app and iRidium app.

Hello,
The IntesisHome app is only functional on the certain products. .
Using the product code above. This unit is not compatible with IntesisHome. It utlizes the WMP software tool to .for testing.
As for the IntesisBox Aircond for iRidium Lite, you will need to reach out to their developers for testing. Unfortunately, we are not able to test their code against our devices

Ok Kevin!

Regarding the WMP software tool, can I have access to it to perform the test of the unit? At this stage I must confirm that is compatible with the AC unit. Afterwards I’ll deal with the iRidium integration.

Can you please give me access to the test software?

Abilio

Abilio Mancuello Petters
Gerente General
NETWORKERS S.R.L.

M: +595 971 944644
O: +595 21 295550

You can find the WMP configutation tool at this link under the “Configuration Tool” Tab. YOu will need to be on the same wireless network to discover the device.

https://www.intesis.com/products/ac-interfaces/wifi-gateways/toshiba-ascii-wifi-vrf-to-rc-wmp-1?ordercode=INWMPTOS001R000