New email address

How can I change the email I registered on eCatcher so that I can access my account? My company changed from veoliawater.ie to veolia.com.

You can modify User information in the Users tab in eCatcher:

Hi there,

I can’t log on to eCatcher because I have forgotten password. I can’t reset password as my old email that I registered with is no longer valid. Is there a work around?

kyle_HMS
HMS Technical Support

August 8

You can modify User information in the Users tab in eCatcher:

Visit Topic or reply to this email to respond.

To unsubscribe from these emails, click here.

Legal Disclaimer on behalf of the following companies registered in Ireland under the following company numbers (and their subsidiaries and group companies): Veolia Energy Ireland Plc (314060); Veolia Water Ireland Limited (389733); Veolia ES Holdings Ireland Limited (272546) with registered office at Suite 18, Plaza 256, Blanchardstown Corporate Park 2, Blanchardstown, Dublin 15, Ireland and Veolia Energy Services NI Limited (NI073352) registered in Northern Ireland with registered office at 115-121 Duncrue Street, Belfast, BT3 9AR.

The information in this email and any associated files is confidential and may be legally privileged. It may also contain information that is subject to copyright or constitutes a trade secret. It is intended solely for the named recipient. Access to this email by anyone else is unauthorised.

If you are not the intended recipient, please note that any use, disclosure, copying, distribution of this email or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on it is prohibited.

Warning: Although this email and any attachments are believed to be free from viruses, it is the responsibility of the recipient to ensure that they are virus free. No responsibility whatsoever is accepted by Veolia for any loss or damage arising from their receipt or opening.

You need access to the email account to recover the password. You should check with your IT department, because unless this change was very long ago, they should still have control of the old domain and normally will forward email to your new address for some time.

Topic closed due to inactivity.