OMRON NJ - CAN Ethercat comunicator

We have been bought AB-7311-B FW=1.13 from Emicon.
We use ethercat side with OMRON NJ 101 - 9020 plc.
And can side will connected an battry (that batary has a board with comunication with canbus system)
so we need to configure the AB-7311-B with OMRON NJ 101-9020.
We hace couple of problem and we did not use before naider anybus nor can bus system with NJ plc.
So we need your support to start up AB-7311-B with PLC.
What we need.
*Esi file (There is esi file on website but doesnot work we created new one with gateway esi generator but comunication stiil on error)
*Anybus configuration manager program/configuration adjustments.(We are using video on the web side and we have been configured the device but we are not sure if we are doing good or bad)
*Sample program for Omron PLC.(If there are any sample program for omron plc please share with us)

We are waiting for your kindly support

Hello @ayhanonur2021 ,

I encourage you to reach out to your distributor or local hms support team via mysupport.hms.se. They will be better suited to help you with this issue.

This issue seems most likely related to the PLC side of the configuration. Knowing what error messages you see on the PLC side might help me make suggestions.

The generic ESI file we provide expects your PLC can upload the config from the device and map it accordingly. The generator will read the config off of the device and create a ESI that matcher for PLC’s that can not do this themselves.

We have been bouugt Anybus Comunicotor Can-Ethercat SlaveModelNo:AB7311-B.
We wouldlike to use device with OMRON NJ101-9020 .
There are esi file on the website but it was not working.
We creat new one with generator. Wıth new esi file we have comunication but there are comunication error both device on plc and anybus.
We are not sure if we are configured true the any bus and we did not use anybus or can system before.
We have specification and bus code to comunication adrees but we need your support to comunication.

You should be able to check the can side by using the ‘Tools’ in the software. monitor modify will show you the data being sent or received in the memory of the device. While the line listener shows you all messages on the CAN bus.

Again I would recommend reaching out to your distributor or via mysupport.hms.se

Deryck