OPC UA IO Server Init modify tag config

Hi.

I’m working whit a Flexy 201, reading info from a OPC UA server and sending it to cloud via MQTT.

Using 13.2S1 FW, I configured OPC UA IO Server correcty, and defined some tags.
OPC Variables was readed ok, and tags works fine. I send the data to cloud using MQTT BAsic Script. All was working fine.

I had to swap the Flexy 201 Unit, because a failed FW upgrading that leave the ewon out of service, and installed a new flexy 201 with 14.2S0 FW.
I restored the backup frrom de old Flexy and it worked fine for a while.
But passed 1 or 2 hours the tag configuration was changed without any explication (Tag Addres IO Server Set up pass from ns=2;i=3 to ns=-1;i=3, and this changes are reflected in config.txt too), and therfore the tag status changed to kO and no data was reading from server.

Charging the backup config.txt file to ewon vía FTP, the configration turns ok again.
But passed 1 or 2 hour the rigth tag configuration is missed again.

I observ that on reboot, the right config is missed, and config.txt needs to bee replaced wiht the backup version.

Reading event log files i found:
“opcuaiosrv-Topic has tags, but namespace not found in config, it will be saved in next connection (Topic A)”
And passed some minutes
opcuaiosrv-Connect fail (BadCommunicationError)

Investigating the issue i found that when I click “init” on OPC UA IO Server Settings page, the OPC IO Tag config is then changed to de bad config (From ns=2 to ns=-1) and en the event log files appears:
opcuaiosrv-Connect fail (BadCommunicationError)

¿Any explanation or posible solution for the issue?

Hi @Alejandro_Perez_Ayo,

Can you send us a backup.tar with support files included of the device when it’s running into these issue so we can try and diagnose it?

-Tim

I’m wondering if the internet connection for the device has anything to do with these issues. It looks like it’s at an 11/31 and the minimum we usually recommend for a reliable connection is an 18. When you say that the ns changes from -2 to 1 can you show me a picture of where that is occurring