Password Protect Anybus web page

@anonvowdzicm
Hi Cesar,

The instructions for password protecting the Anybus-S web page can be found here:

In regards to your question about support, our office supports HMS products purchased anywhere in the Americas region, which includes North, Central, and South America. You can reach us Mon - Fri 0800 to 1700 Eastern Std Time at 312-893-5636. You can create a ticket online at mysupport.hms.se or ask a question on our forum at hms.how 24/7.

Thanks,

Kyle

Hello Kyle-

I connected with our device and established a password to protect our network configuration settings. First I opened the HMS IP config. Utility and selected the available anybus device. I then checked the “change password” box, entered a password and pressed apply(set). after completing these steps I entered the IP address in a browser and pull the network configurations for our device. To test the feature for password protection, I left all configurations the same and pressed store configuration. At this time I was expecting a message prompting me to enter a password, which it didn’t happen.

Do you have any suggestion as of what step I might have done wrong?

Thanks

Cesar

I never suggested using IPConfig. I sent you instructions for how to modify the webserver. Here is the link to the instructions again:

Topic closed due to inactivity.