Problem With connection PVP 6 to SLC 5/04 using gateway DF1 in cosy141

hello.

I have started the gateway for my cosy 141 and i have connected with SLC using RSLogix 500 with Ethernet Driver. But my PanelView Plus serii 6 does not read data from the controller (SLC 5/04).
Do I have to change any additional settings in my eWON?

In FactoryTalk program I use the following path for polling data:
exp:
{::[slc_eWON]F8:0}
when slc_eWON is Shortcuts in RSLinx Enterprice.

If you have any information for this type of setup that would be helpful.

Thanks

Jakub

Hello @Jakub,

You shoulden’t need to make any changes besides the gateway. Do you have the 141 setup as described here? https://websupport.ewon.biz/support/product/cosy-141-plc-area-allen-bradley/allen-bradley-0

Are you able to see the devices in RSlinx with out errors? The issue might be with how you are referencing the device. If you use the IP of the eWon are you able to make the connection?

Deryck

I set this configuration and I can connected do SLC via RSLogix 500 and RSLinx. My PanelView Plus 6 700 connected to cosy to Lan port cant read data from SLC

Wysłane z iPhone’a

Wiadomość napisana przez deryck_hms support@hms.how w dniu 25.10.2018, o godz. 15:40:

The issue might be with how you are referencing the device. If you use the IP of the eWon are you able to make the connection?

http://nsg.com/disclaimer

What errors are you seeing on the PanelView?

Deryck

Hi.

I have only message „Timed Out reading N7:0 from SLC at (adres IP)”

I recently tested the following configuration.

After connecting the SLC 500 5/05 controller via the RS232 port and the eWON cosy141 gateway to the Internet. The HMI AB
PVP 6 panel can`t get information from the controller.

One SLC driver was connected under one switch from the Ethernet port and using the C141 carrier by DF1. Different IP addresses
have been set.

The PVP 6 panel is used to query the controller using two different channels with the same variable.

In the standard Ethernet path, the panel obtains data.

After the path using the eWON gateway, the data is not read.

Is it possible to query the PLC for other devices after connecting it to the Ethernet network using Cosy141?

How should I configure eWON to use it in this configuration?

In the attachment I send files with screens from the program in FT, RSLogix 500 and files with switch`s backup e.t.c.

Jakub

MOVED TO STAFF NOTE (38.5 KB)

problem eWON.txt (1.7 KB)

Test_display_eWon.apa (1.1 MB)