Problems with a eWon cosy located in Mexico

Hello, we are trying to reach one of our customers in Mexico, they have a wEon cosy already configured, everything seems to be fine, but still we can’t reach the cosy and see it in our eCatcher software. They have a regular straight forward internet connection plug it to port 4 of cosy, the power supply is good, what else could be?

Thanks !

Hello Peter,

I would first check the internet of the device. Once the connection has verified working, run the VPN wizard using the activation key of the device in listed in eCatcher. If it connects, close eCatcher and reload it to check connection status.

If any issues arise, connect to the device locally using eBuddy. Through eBuddy, create a backup with support files then post it to this topic. I will review the backup to determine any further issues.

Thanks , the thing is that we are in USA and the machine with the cosy is in Mexico, we can’t test it locally. We verify all connections through the wizard before send the cosy to Mexico. We know that the only thing to be concern is a good internet connection over there but, we are wondering what else could be?

Hello,

Without the backup with support files, I can’t confirm what the issue could be. In order to start looking in the right direction I advise the following:

Check Internet connection on site
Check Network settings
Rerun the wizards to allow the VPN to connect to the closest server

As stated above, if you can have a local technician get me the backup with support files. I will be able to get us on the right path towards a solution.

MOVED TO STAFF NOTE (24 KB)

this is the support file, thanks

Hello,

it appears that your WAN IP and LAN IP are conflicting. These will need to be on different IP and Subnet ranges. Your current LAN IP is on the 192.168.240.75/ 255.255.255.0 range. I advise assigning the IP of the WAN on a different range.

Once complete, perform the VPN wizard to connect to the device.

Furthermore, I also advise updating to the latest firmware. Your firmware is currently at 11.2s1, we are currently on 13.3.

Please let me know if i can provide any additional information.

Problem solved, was a IP conflict, we just change the range on WAN.

Thanks