Problems with severals remote ewons cosy connection

Hello, since the last months until now, we have issues connecting to customers remotely with ewon cosys, the last time it was an IP conflict this was the solution:

"Hello,

it appears that your WAN IP and LAN IP are conflicting. These will need to be on different IP and Subnet ranges. Your current LAN IP is on the 192.168.240.75/ 255.255.255.0 range. I advise assigning the IP of the WAN on a different range.

Once complete, perform the VPN wizard to connect to the device.

Furthermore, I also advise updating to the latest firmware. Your firmware is currently at 11.2s1, we are currently on 13.3.

Please let me know if i can provide any additional information."

But recently we have problems to connect with 3 more costumers, I think is very unlikely that is an IP issue since we are doing the Configuration Wizard as we always do. Can you advice us what else could be? Thanks

Hello,

How are the devices connected? Ethernet? Cellular Modem? Wifi?

Also, are you able to provide a back up with support files of the units?

There are 2 cases where the device is connected via Ethernet, and another case where is connected through a Hotspot.

It would be hard to provide a back up file since they are remote and they dont have a IT person. Can you explain me a little bit more about the IP conflict ? maybe that’s the issue.

The LAN Subnet range must be sperate from the WAN IP range. For example

LAN
Ewon: 192.168.1.20 Subnet: 255.255.255.0
PLC: 192.168.1.18 Subnet: 255.255.255.0

WAN
Ewon: 10.10.10.20 Subnet 255.255.255.0

If the WAN exists within the same subnet as the LAN side, then there will be a conflict.

Topic closed due to inactivity.