Push Data from one Flexy to another

I found a topic that I am interested in but I have some questions. How to share data between 2x Flexy - #2 by jseanor

I have an application for a pump station that is filling a remote water tower. I would like to put a PLC and a Flexy at each location and push the tower level from one device to the other.

My question is, how often can I do the data push? When looking into getting our developer ID there are some restrictions for usage. I would like to update the control PLC at least once every minute from the tower PLC. Is this going to cause any problems or extra charges?

Hi Mike,

With the free tier of Talk2M you get 10,000 M2Web API calls each day, so between two devices, you can push data about once every 20 seconds on each device while still staying comfortably within that range. If you end up needing more, the limit is increased to 30,000 calls per day with a Talk2M Pro subscription.

We also have an updated version of jseanor’s guide available here: Using the M2Web API to sync data between remote Flexys

What is the process to get our developer ID? I did the online form and received one email back but I haven’t received the developer ID yet. It’s been three days since I asked for the ID.

We’re not seeing an ID associated with your email address on our end. Did you use a different email address to register for your developer ID than you did to register for the forums?

If not, can you submit the request again so we can make sure it’s going through?

I am not sure what I set up when we established the original account. I did this over 10 years ago.

Here is my account reference number.
Account reference: 50136
Account name: USEMCO
Can you look it up and tell me or let me know what our ID is?

Thanks for that additional information. We were able to locate you, and I just sent you a message with your developer ID included.