Quickconnect and Netbiter EC360

Dear Team,

I’m willing to remotely configure an esaYgen-800 module for generator control.

Therefor, I’m willing to use the Remote Access through the QuickConnect software. I have read the Remote Access manual, but have some things not clear.

Generator module easYgen-800 is on 192.168.1.15, and the LAN adress of the EC360 is 192.168.1.100.

Here I attach you the configuration of both the remote access on EC360 and the Quickconnect. Probably there is something I have wrongly set up.

Can you advise what can be wrong? Tunnel is closed as connection could not be established with the remote side…

Thanks in advance. Our best wishes to gain the battle against Covid-19.

Andrés Salgado

Andres,

For this instance, I would recommend opening a case by going to https://mysupport.hms.se where someone in your local area will be able to help you out.

Please let us know if you are unable to get assistance that way.

Kyle

Hi Kyle,

I opened a case, but problem is not solved yet.

Status is as following:

On Netbiter, LAN IP is 192.168.1.100 (255.255.255.) and WAN has another range (192.168.6.xx)
On my computer, TAP adapter is renamed and with no IP address and no mask.
On easYgen controller, IP address is 192.168.1.15
On Quickconnect, I have the tunnel OK.

I can ping to LAN IP on netbiter.

I can not ping to easYgen controller. easYgen controller is communicating on port 502.

If I take easYgen controller and LAN on Netbiter and connect them to a switch, I can locally ping to both of them.

Do you have any idea?

Thanks in advance,

Andrés

It seems like an issue with the network settings on your easYgen controller. Can you make sure the default gateway is set to 1992.168.1.100?