RE: Follow up on CAN to CAN network gateway CRM:0076008

Hi Nolan,

Thanks for getting the new software to us. I’ve been working with it and have a couple of questions regarding how to manipulate the CAN signals from within the FRC-170.

I realize you’re the sales guy, but could you point me to the technical contact who might be able to help with this request?

I am trying to do the following:

1. Use a signal from one CAN bus to map to a message on a different CAN bus.

2. Write C code to create conditional statements from one CAN bus to the other CAN bus.

If you recall my first message, I explained three different situations. Please refer to situations 2 & 3 from that email.

Thanks,

Steve Suter
Design Engineer - Climate Control Engineering
DENSO International America, Inc.
Office: 248.359.4201
Email: STEVE_SUTER@DENSO-DIAM.COMmailto:STEVE_SUTER@DENSO-DIAM.COM

Steve,

Have you reviewed some of the documentation for the FRC-170? Here you will find the manual,

https://www.ixxat.com/docs/librariesprovider8/default-document-library/products/automotive/frc-ep170-hardware-manual-english.pdf?sfvrsn=2

And here is a somewhat unoficial document that might help with your software question.

FRC-EP1x0_and_C_Usercode.pptx (2.8 MB)

We do not have a very strong knowledge base locally for this product. So it might be a better idea moving forward to create a ticket on the following web page.

https://www.ixxat.com/support/contact-technical-support

This way I can directly escalate to product experts if i am not sure about your questions or problems. Please be as specific as possible about your questions, this will greatly assist us in getting you accurate and timely feedback. Thank you!

Best regards,
Nick

Hi Nick,

I have the hardware manual already, but I was unable to open the PowerPoint you provided. I can submit a ticket if you feel this is a more efficient way to request support.

Thanks,

Steve Suter
Design Engineer - Climate Control Engineering
DENSO International America, Inc.
Office: 248.359.4201
Email: STEVE_SUTER@DENSO-DIAM.COM

nick_hms —05/18/2018 12:23:33 PM—Steve, Have you reviewed some of the documentation for the FRC-170? Here you will find the manual,

nick_hms —05/18/2018 12:23:33 PM—Steve, Have you reviewed some of the documentation for the FRC-170? Here you will find the manual,