RE: Kohler Genset/Netbiter Action Items

Hi Dave,

I apologize, I have been tied up in training this week. I have copied our tech support email address so that someone from that team can reach out to you.

HMS support, please contact Dave as soon as possible. Thanks!

kohler—decision-maker-550-rev_1.xml (30.8 KB)

@anonhulzivta

Dave,
What questions do you have about the setup? Feel free to respond to this email or log into hms.how and post. You can also give me a call at 312-893-5636 the option for Netbiter should send you over to me.

Deryck

Called in and looks like all agents are busy. I have followed the step by step setup and I am just not seeing any data being logged. I need to get this thing online today and capturing information. Please call me so we can work through.

Deryck

Quick question, I can’t get the ambient temperature to read out right. What scaling is needed to read what is considered normal?

What sensor is this sensor? Are you looking at the internal system temp on the Netbiter? I do not think this needs to be scaled or offset.

Looking at your screen shot my guess is that is in Celsius and needs to be divided by 1000 too give you 3 decimal places.

Deryck

This temperature reading is ambient temperature in the generator. When I have it setup with default I get the five digit reading that does not make sense. This is what I have set to get 32.6 now, but that does not seem right as it is 70 degrees on the project site right now. Thoughts? I will need to do this for a couple other temperature reading in the unit as well.

Unfortunately I could only guess here myself. I would recommend taking a look at a modbus register map for the controller. Typically they will provide any offset and scale that is needed.

Here is an explanation on how we apply the scale and off set from the Argos user manual.

Deryck

A post was split to a new topic: Decision maker template not reading the correct data