RE: New form entry is submitted - Call Back Form - North America

Hi Support,

Rob Wichterman and I spoke this past Tuesday and he asked me to send a backup of our current Flexy configuration file to support. I am trying to get the LAN interface on the Flexy accessible from an internal network segment. I can successfully ping the gateway of the segment, I just cannot ping or connect to the Flexy device. Rob mentioned that changes to the Flexy firewall may need to be modified. Can you direct me in getting this configuration change implemented?

Thanks,

Matt Davis

MOVED TO STAFF NOTE (19 KB)

Hi Matt,

Can I try and connect to you on teamviewer and take a look at this device? The backup that you send doesn’t include the support files but I think I could run through this faster if I could see how the device is behaving

Hi Tim,

Unfortunately, I don’t have time to connect today. Can we schedule something for Monday morning?

Thanks,

Matt

Hi Matt, I’m going to be pretty busy monday morning, are you free around 12 est?

Let me check with the production team and I’ll let you know.

Tim,

Production will be running this afternoon at 12pm EST. Can we try another time this week?

Hi Matt,

What is the best time for you?

Tim,

How does this Wednesday morning, 6/5 at 9am EST work with your schedule?

That works for me

Hi Matt,

When you’re ready just PM me your Teamviewer ID and Password

Tim,

I’m ready. I don’t have a TeamViewer subscription. Do you have TeamViewer?

Thanks,

Matt

Hi Matt,

If you click the link above it will give you an executable that will let you run teamviewer temporarily. Or at the bottom of the page there should be an HMS teamviewer download link

Tim,

Disregard. I found it.

Thanks,

Matt

Tim,

Will you send me the link to the login to eCatcher that you had up during our TeamViewer session?

Thanks,

Matt

Hi Matt,

There’s also an application that can be used if you’d prefer that.

http://cdn.ewon.biz/software/eCatcher/eCatcher.msi