RE: Problème carte 3G FLB3202

Suite à mon appel de ce matin, t’envoie le backup du flexy.
Résumé :
Flexy 205 avec carte 3G FLB3202.
Le flexy fonctionne bien, je suis capable de créer un accès avec ecatcher avec le port Ethernet WAN.
Quand je branche la carte 3G, je ne suis pas capable d’accéder à Internet. J’utilise le Wizard, mais sans succès.
J’ai déjà fait plusieurs configurations comme celle-ci qui se sont toutes bien déroulées, mais je n’y arrive pas avec celle-ci.

Merci,

Following my call this morning, send you the backup of the flexy.
Summary :
Flexy 205 with 3G FLB3202 card.
The flexy works well, I am able to create an access with ecatcher with the WAN Ethernet port.
When I plug in the 3G card, I am not able to access the Internet. I use the Wizard, but without success.
I have already made several configurations like this one that have all gone well, but I can not do it with this one.

Thank you

It doesn’t look like the Wizard has successfully finished setting up the modem. This could be due to not having the correct APN or other incorrect settings. Is your SIM card registered and does it have a data plan? Verify the APN you should be using with the carrier.

I would also recommend considering purchasing a 4G card as 3G is eventually getting replaced and depending what area you are in, you could lose service unexpectedly.

Hi,

Yes, the SIM card is registered and has data plan and I also tried with a different SIM card. The APN is good.

Thank you,

It looks like possibly the device was used with another modem before? Please do a factory reset of the device and rerun the Wizard. If you have any settings or data you want to keep, please make a back up but do not restore it using eBuddy.

To factory reset, hold down the Reset button while powering on the eWON, keep button held down and after 30 seconds the USR LED will blink red and then turn solid red. At this time you can release the button and reboot the unit. Log on and try the Internet wizard again before you get too far, so you can make sure it fixes the problem.

I tried resetting the eWON, but still no luck.

Thank you,

You weren’t able to reset it or are unable to connect after resetting it? There is at least one setting that shouldn’t be set the way it is. If you reset it, you should be at least getting a different error if it still won’t connect. After resetting, can you please try to connect using the APN provided by the carrier, no username, password, or pin in the modem settings. Then make a backup with support files and send it to me.

Thank you,
Kyle

I am still waiting for an answer.

Thank you,

MOVED TO STAFF NOTE (50 KB)

I’ve been waiting for your response.

Please change ModExpType from ‘134’ to ‘-1’ in the comcfg.txt, reboot, and try connecting again.

I changed ModExpType to ‘-1’. I restore the ewon using ebuddy.

I rebooted the ewon. I tried the wizard again but it is still not working. Here is the new backup files after trying these steps.

Thank you.

MOVED TO STAFF NOTE (163 KB)

Is the card and the modem showing up here:

What is the status of the LEDs on the card?

Do you have another SIM card you can try?

When was this 3G card purchased?

Vincent,

Please contact your distributor to return the defective card and provide them ticket number 39980.

Thank you,

Kyle

Thank you!