Re-troubleshooting-client-connection-through-an-ewon-cozy-131

@trouden
Hi Arjun,

I’m reaching out in hopes that you can provide some technical support on an odd connectivity issue we are experiencing between an eWON Cozy 131 and another ethernet based client which we will refer to as “D100”. We are unable to communicate with the D100 device through eCatcher remotely but can ping/communicate with the device when connected locally. It is also important to note there are several other devices attached to the eWON which do not have any connectivity issues and can be accessed locally and remotely through the VPN tunnel. As you know, we aren’t a stranger to the eWON platform and setup so this problem seems to be very unique.

I’ve included Daniel Oshaben with GF Signet on this email whom is actively working to resolve this issue as we are not sure if the problem is with the D100 device or the eWON.

Daniel has managed to acquire an error in an eCatcher log that may be associated with this connectivity issue and could hopefully point us towards the resolution.

2/12/19, 2:37:05 PM PST: TUN write error: cannot identify IP version for prefix

Any direction you could provide us to get this resolved would be fantastic; I appreciate and look forward to your response.

Thank you!

7 posts were split to a new topic: Not able to access D100 device on ewon LAN