Reboot reason : Watchdog in process (scp)

Hello HMS !

I have a Flexy 205 in the field who reboot constantly. Here what the log shows

I changed the HTTP_REQTO:0 to 120 but I still have the issue.

Here the backup file:

MOVED TO STAFF NOTE (194.5 KB)

Thanks in advance!

Hi @glwlash

Can you send the backup file again but make sure that the support files are included?

I Tim.

There you go

MOVED TO STAFF NOTE (413 KB)

Hi @Tim_hms

I also noticed that when I put Basic code at stop I can’t edit the code everything stay grey… Is this due to quality of internet?

2019-02-27%2017_32_27-eWON%20-%20BASIC%20IDE

Thanks,

Hi @glwlash

Can you try and move your code from the cyclic section into the Init section instead and try it with an Ontimer. We’ve seen a lot of issues with using the cyclic section because it is executing once every processor cycle and sometimes it will get the device into a weird state.

-Tim

Hi @Tim_hms,

I moved the code and I’m using ONCHANGE now but still the same error…

2019-03-05%2014_00_57-eWON%20-%20BASIC%20IDE

As I said in my previous reply, there is something wrong with the web page. When I look at the values they do not refresh even if I press refresh button. They are values coming from the PLC who change every 10 to 20 sec.

Thanks,

Hi @glwlash

It looks like the code is still in the Cyclic section.

Can I jump on teamviewer and take a look at this tomorrow?

HMS Americas TeamViewer Support

i have the same problem: the basic ide page stay in gray …
i need to wait about 4 or 5 minutes and then the page is accessible…

@iw3bti1 Can you try opening with Chrome Incognito or Firefox Private window? It may be a browser cache issue.

@Tim_hms, @kyle_HMS

After rewritting all the code line by line in the Init_section. I found that the problem is due to the MQTT ‘connect’

If I comment MQTT “connect” I’m able to run the code normaly. As soon as I call the function, the program freeze. I also tried to connect the MQTT in console and the same happened.

Anyone experienced that?

@iw3bti1

Can you copy all of your code out of the Basic IDE and then paste it into a notepad doc. Then run this delete the Basic section here:

@glwlash

Which one of the if statements seems to be causing the program to fail? I’m going to look into some other Mqtt code and see what else I can find

@Tim_hms

I deleted the Program as shown above, import again and run, but as soons as the program execute MQTT “connect” it freeze.

The code is based on the exemple in the Programming Reference Guide.

Here I commented the MQTT “connect” and I can run the program correctly. See below 1st if statement.

Can you try running some of the MQTT code from this page and see if that causes issues too?

https://techforum.ewon.biz/thread-473.html

@Tim_hms,

Same issue with that code…

I asked my customer to validate if port 1194 and 1883 allow outgoing traffic on the network I’m using with the Ewon.

When the program froze I was able to shutdown the connection by using MQTT “close”.

After couple minutes, program stopped normaly and there was this error in the console

And in the Event logs:

Were they able to confirm that port 1883 was open?

Not yet… I’m waiting feedbacks

Topic closed due to inactivity.