Remote access to IPC, PLC and HMI

Hello everybody,
before I will use Ewon cosy as a VPN router in our technology, I need to verify something.
Is it possible connect remotely to IPC ( using RDP app), PLC and HMI via the industrial switch behind VPN router Ewon cosy 131? In our technology we have around 12 end devices (PLC, HMI, IPC, servo drivers, sensors etc.) connected to one Siemens industrial (not managed) switch. Topology in this case is, VPN router Ewon Cosy -> Switch -> mentioned end devices above. Is it possible to connect remotely to those devices behind the switch? I need to connect to PLC, HMI and even IPC? Will those end devices be visible behind the switch, meaning not directly connected to integrated 4 lan ports on the router?

Thank you everybody for help.

Tater

Hello everybody,
before we will use VPN router Ewon cosy in our technology, we need to verify something.
Our technology has 12 end devices connected to one industrial switch (Siemens, not managed). We need to connect remotely to PLC, HMI and IPC (RDP application) which are in one subnet behind switch. The topology in this case is: VPN Router (Ewon Cosy) -> Switch -> end devices (PLC, HMI, IPC, servo drivers, etc.). Are we able to connect to IPC, HMI or PLC remotely if they are connected to the switch (via one LAN port from VPN router) and not directly to integrated switch (4 LAN ports) from VPN Router Ewon cosy?
Or do we need and managed switch and creates VLAN´s?

Thank you everybody for your help.

Tater

The cosy is designed to allow connection to device connected to it on the LAN subnet. If you have a switch and behind it are more devices who’s IP addresses are in that subnet that is conencted to the cosy then you will be able to communicate with them.