Scripts in viewON

Hey, great day to everyone. I am a complete newbie in ewon technologies and im currently working on viewON project for my ewon flexy 205. My question: Is there any kind of documentation for writing scripts in viewON? I want to write very basic scripts for my project i.e. I have a square object and i want it to change colour, when you hover mouse over it or click on it, or just when you click on another object.
Also, when creating a action or animation for an object, there is a option to choose from ewon tags and viewON tags. How do i create a viewON tag? That would be incredibly nice to know, becouse a could store data into them and its would be great.

Thank you very much for an answer.
O.

Hi @ondra,

In the ticket below I go over setting up a device to modify its behavior based on the Onmouseover command in javascript. You should be able to modify that to change the color of the object.

In order to create ViewON tags, you need to right click on the projects name and then go to the ViewON tags section

As for documentation, this is the only ViewON section on coding we have available: https://developer.ewon.biz/system/files_force/aug-0005-01-en-viewon-get-started.pdf

But the Basic IDE has a separate manual.

-Tim

Thank you so much, you helped me a lot. Happy new year mate. :slight_smile:

You’re welcome! Happy New year!