Server communication error in eCatcher

I’m having the same problem with the customer, but would like to give him some guidance. How can I send you the log file?

@rumsey-dk

If your customer uses a different network like a phone hot spot or a guest wifi, does the issue still occur? This is normally due to a network or software restricting traffic to our access server.

It’s on the same network - same situation. They tried the Connection Tester and it works with the proxy setting, etc. I know it’s probably a destination address with 443 or 1194 block problem; but I’d like to be able to cite their specific log file to pass along to their IT before they start asking them to make changes.

@rumsey-dk

As seen in the previous topic, the log file is located here:

From the login page go to setting and generate a zip file that you can upload.

Thanks - I have that from the customer, I just wanted to know how to send it to you - not seeing where I can do that.

@rumsey-dk

You can send it to me located here.

Thank you for the file.

In the ecatcherError.log file, you have multiple errors indicating that eCatcher could not access/authenticate with eCatcher.

Error seen below:

2018-05-04 12:40:18,323 ERROR - Exeption Handled :Server communication error : client.api.talk2m.com

The reason this occurs in 99% of scenarios is due to a firewall restriction preventing access to our server. Now while we believe it is in relation to a port restriction, it could absolutely be an address issue, a network applicance altering the SSL certificates thus invalidating them or any number of other issues.