Server down?

I have two AC cloud devices an suddenly are not connected to inernet and it does not matter what I do to reconnect. I assume the server is down. It also happened to me this summer, preventinng me to remotely control my AC systems.

What is going on?

Hello,

Over the weekend, the AC Cloud Control servers experienced connectivity issues. This has affected the communication with your Intesis units. We apologize for any inconvenience that this may have caused. If your device has not restored communications by now, then power cycle the unit. Once the Intesis unit reboots, it will establish connection to our servers once again.

Intesis is currently preparing a report with analysis of the problem. Once this has been released, I will follow up with you an update.

Please let me know if you are experiencing further issues with your Intesis unit.

Kevin, yes both units restored, but the samething happened this summer to me. One of te units recovered, but the other not, causing me a serious trouble as I was out and could not control the system. My whole system was down since last friday. The rest of my domotics was working, but not the essential thing of my heating pumps. Honestly, this is not acceptable an you should do something to assure the operation of the systems, so that the remote control is fully operational. The rest of my domotics was far much cheaper and did not failed. Near three days without remote control capabilities is excesive.

I look forward serious improvements of your servers to ensure these things not happen again.

Hello Kevin, to my surprise one of my devices disconnected again today. I had to switch it off an on the power to restore it. This is a serious problem for any installation, as it means you have to be present at the installation to recover the situation. This is not acceptable for remotely controll. The devices should reconnect to the network themselves, every time you fix server issues, without operator intervention.

I look forward your feedback.

Javier

Hello,

Generally, the devices should automatically connect. There could be another issue that is preventing that.

Please create a ticket on our Support Portal for further assistance.

https://hms-support.zendesk.com/

Cannot access nor register.