Set IP on AB7007 Commuicator for the first time

Hi,

I have got a AB7007 from eBay and want to set an IP on it. I could not find any tutorial in this regard that explains from A to Z. So, could you please help me how I can do that.
I should mention that, when I hook up communicator to my network switch with Ethernet cable, none of LEDs on switch side turns on. It seems there is no device hooked up. I tried different cables but the same issue.

Hi,

The documents and guides for that device are located here on its support page. There are a few video tutorials there also if your interested.
https://www.anybus.com/technical-support/pages/files-and-documentation/?ordercode=AB7072
As a note this is the older classic communicator and you will need an rj11 to RS232 serial cable to program it.

Hi,

Thanks for your info. I have that cable but I do not know where I should start. I could not find any good video or tutorial explaining how to set up the module from A to Z.
Could you send me a link or file in this regard?

Regards,
Reza

What is your setup with the communicator and what have you done with is so far? We do not have a guide that would walk you through each step. The videos on the support page show how the configuration software is used and the user guide explains different parts of what information needs to be entered where.