Setting up a Flexy with two different subnets

@zcrabbs
Trying to connect to two subnets on the Flexy at the same time

Hi Zach

This work around should be able to help with what you’re doing

Thanks,
-Tim

Tim
Thanks for that example. I had not thought of doing a supernet over the top for this. This will work if the first few networks are similar, and at this point I can not say if they will or will not be. Is there a way to use the “Routing” section of the Flexy to accomplish this? It is possible the networks will be 192.xxx.xxx.xxx, 10.xxx.xxx.xxx, and 172.xxx.xxx.xxx.
I have a router configured to handle all the VLAN’s. It may be I need ecatcher to configure the default gateway, or my PC to use the router on the other side of the Flexy. Any thoughts would be appreciated.

Zach

Hello @zcrabbs,

The way eCatcher works is it adds a route to the routing table on your pc to the LAN network of the ewon. We also only add a route to that network and not then though a gateway. So it is not possible to access a 192. 10. and 172 network all at the same time.

Deryck

Thank you, so that I can better understand please explain the routing section of the Flexy 205 configuration. Section 7.4.2.2.8 in document RG-0008-00. In particular the route all gateway traffic through VPN special rules, and the static routes table. I will admit that I am reading this wrong, help me understand the reason for these please.

Zach