Siemens Wincc professional V14 SP1 (Simatic Shell)

Hello, I am using ewon cosy 131 for my projects. I am able to upload changes on HMI remotely using Siemens Comfort panel.
However, when I have projects in WinCC Professional I need to be able to have simatic shell connection to be able to remotely upload changes on the HMI.
Is there some changes or settings to be done on ewon, because I cannot seem to set up the simatic shell
connection.

Hey @Abubakar_Bello,

Is there a way to set the path in WinCC Professional so that it uses our TapV9 ethernet adapter to reach the device? I would think it should still allow you to connect over eCatcher.

-Tim

Hello Tim,

sorry for late reply had to commission the ewon first to get back to you.
Now the ewon is working, it has a dhcp internet.
Attached are two pictures: one of my pc showing my simatic shell when connected through ewon.
I made the adapter settings to that of the ewon but still cant connect to simatic shell.
The other picture is showing the PLC and SCADA IPs’ as well as the LAN address of my ewon for extra info.

Summary: PLC address: 192.168.0.1, SCADA:192.168.0.2, ewon: 192.168.0.100
Problem is I need to connect to SCADA PC on simatic shell, for this I need my ewon address to be on same LAN address or accept simatic shell on different LAN or subnet mask.

Hello Tim,

sorry for late reply had to commission the ewon first to get back to you.
Now the ewon is working, it has a dhcp internet.
Attached are two pictures: one of my pc showing my simatic shell when connected through ewon.
I made the adapter settings to that of the ewon but still cant connect to simatic shell.
The other picture is showing the PLC and SCADA IPs’ as well as the LAN address of my ewon for extra info.

Summary: PLC address: 192.168.0.1, SCADA:192.168.0.2, ewon: 192.168.0.100
Problem is I need to connect to SCADA PC on simatic shell, for this I need my ewon address to be on same LAN address or accept simatic shell on different LAN or subnet mask.My_ewon

Could you change the LAN ip address of the eWON so that it’s in the correct range for you?

Topic closed due to inactivity.