Signal lost on flexy

Good morning,
Our customer is observing a decrease in the signal strength on 3 Ewon flexy 201 SIM card equipments ( from 18 to 6 ). An audit with BELL confirmed that the signal was good all day long; however, the client observes a drop in the signal for 4 to 6 hours. What could be the problem? What solution could we propose?
Thank you

Hi Mathias,

How long has this been happening? Did BELL monitor the signal at the exact location of the Flexy or just the general area? It sounds like a case of possible interference or wireless traffic - Is this always at the same time every day?

We can check logs and try debugging but will need additional info first.

Thanks,

Kyle

Good morning;

The problem appears everyday but not at the same time. I don’t when this starts. What are the information you need? I will check with the client.

Thank you

Good morning Mathias,

If they could at least send us a backup created with eBuddy with Support Files (they can post to this thread) or provide remote access to device, either by Teamviewer to their PC or credentials for Talk2M account. (I can call someone who has access to the device if you want to provide contact info.)

Also, I would need to know more info about this audit by BELL, if they tested the signal in that exact area or not, because if the wireless signal is dropping like they say it is - it’s just as likely due to an external source as the actual Flexy hardware or software.

Thanks,
Kyle

Good morning;

You will see in attachment the original email from the client. You can contact him ( see his information at the end of the email )

Thank you

OK thank you.

I didn’t get the attachment yet. Can you resend?

I think there is a problem with the attachment.

See below the original email:

Mathias

As per our phone conversation I would like to know how to transfer 7 EWONs from our dmebrewing- ref 15122-79 to another companies account that is being setup.  I am the admin on the dmebrewing account.

Thank you

Topic closed due to inactivity.