Slow M2web acces to webserver on flexy LAN

Hello,

we are using ewon flexy to connect to web servers installed on LAN of ewons.

We are able to connect to those web servers on each site since several years but we are facing performance issues compared to connections from ecatcher. We can understand that it is a bit slower with m2web because it has to go through a reverse proxy but in the example attached the response to the same xhr (ajax) request is 13 time longer.

See file “Requête m2web.png” and “Requête ecatcher.png”, they are taken from google chrome developer window for the same request at approximately the same time. Check the second request on both screenshots, the 77.9 KB one.

Do you have any feeback on this issue?

Is there anything we could do on ewon side to improve performances?

PS: I posted here and on ewon forum because I didn’t know which one to use

Thank you,

Kim

Hello @kim

Would you be able to send me over a set of temporary credentials via private message?

Additionally you can feel free to submit your support requests here. If this is your first time here I recommend taking a look at our getting started documentation to become acclimated to how hms.how works.

1 Like

Please note to all, this conversation has transitioned to a private discussion as it contains confidential information. Upon resolution or completion of this I will post a public topic advising to the resolution.

1 Like

To all, this issue ended up being caused by a delay in the reverse proxy.
Development is reviewing this and the issue has been transferred to them.