[Student and Teacher] Deleting an Ewon from an account

Im a student and I have the previous account connected to the Ewon Flexy. I followed the procedure to delete an ewon from this forum case here, but with no succes. I have an account free+ and my teacher want to get the acces back but the error keep happening. In the event log i always see that “21-02-17 09:35:23”,"",“Unable to register device Serre. It is already registered on another account.” . This problem occure even if he his connected on his pro account. Ive tried to delete the ewon from multiple computer and still no succes. Now i can’t even log back on my ewon because ive deleted it and it still says “Unable to register device Serre. It is already registered on another account” even if im on the right account. What can i do?

Hello,

What is the Serial Number of the Flexy unit that you are working with?

Select the device listing that matches the serial number in eCatcher. Once it has been deleted, the teacher can add a new device, and use the new activation key to register it to his account.

My flexy SN is REDACTED. In my log i can see “21-01-27 09:33:24”,“admin”,“eWON 1929-0348-24 is deleted by admin.” but my teacher still can’t connect to it. I disabled it before and then deleted it can it be the issue?

Hello,

I do see the device is still registered to your account. Does the Flexy show up in eCatcher under devices? If so, enable, then delete the device.

If not, can you add the device and use that activation key to register back to your account?

The device does not show under my devices since i deleted it. But ive installed the ecatcher app and i still see it. I tried on multiple occasion to re-add it with a new activation key or with the old name of the ewon but still no succes.

Can you create an admin user for me on your account? I will message you my credentials to use.

I would like to see if i am able to see the device.

1 Like

Hello,

I sent you a message regarding the correct account. The account you created credentials for me did not have that device listed. I suppled the account name in the message.

1 Like