Subnet Status (5) Red Blinking

Hi All,

We have a problem that the Subnet Status (5) always Red blinking/Flashing . It make an impact that data from Inverter which connected to PLC become not real. Currently this anybus connected between Santerno Inverter (Modbus RTU) to WAGO PLC (Modbus-TCP).

Any suggest what i have check ? and how.

Thanks.

Hi @M_Komaruddin ,
This might depend on exactly what anybus device you have.

A flashing red LED 5 indicates a transaction error on the modbus RTU side. I would use the logging feature to take a log and look for a query that doent have a response or one with an error in it. You will need to analyse the log looking for an error response. See the explanation of modbus exceptions here: Exception Codes | Simply Modbus Software

For a more in-depth analysis I recommend opening a case on support.hms-networks.com

Hi Deryck,

I put here the additional information completed with video how it was happen, may you have another analysis according this video ,please share to me.

Tks.
Komaruddin

Link:

Hi,

Herewith the existing configuration from AnyBus Configuration program attached.

RgdsMill Anybus.cfg (16.0 KB) Mill Anybus.cfx (7.3 KB)

Hi @deryck_hms ,

This one a log data as your request.Hopefully you can support me to analys what’s going on…
Tks/

log.txt (31.8 KB)

Hi @M_Komaruddin,

I looks like the log does not contain any errors based on the LED changed from green to red for a period I would guess a particular node or two are faulting. You could try stopping the logging immediately after it stops being red. Then check the logs for timeouts.

I ask that you open a case on support.hms-networks.com to get in touch with a support engineer in your local time zone.

Deryck