Support - HMS EN2SE-R DF1 stopping

We have 15 devices installed with the same issue…

Hi @Joao_Ricardo_N_Morae ,

The traffic between the two logs looks roughly the same and I don’t see a difference that would be preventing them from working. Where are you checking for data is it just VIA the node monitor? Do you see data from the PLC tags you create?

What I you can do is enable the control word then use that to enable the nodes.See page 72 of the user guide for details on the control word.

Deryck

I have tried using the control word enabled did not work, is very weird cause if i disconnect the serial cable and reconnect it the subnetwok works very well, but if i have a cycle power the LED 5 turns Red and i do not receive the correct data…is there anyone in Mexico that could help me in loco?

Thanks

Just to be clear, when the device is running with fault after cycle power (Led 5 Red) i still have a link but there is a delay so i do not receive the correct information on time.

Are you enabling the nodes with the control word?

I will reach out to our sales engineers who work in Mexico and see if they would be able to assist.

Deryck

@Joao_Ricardo_N_Morae,

Can you provide further details about where you are located and what distributor your purchase though?

Deryck

Risoul, we are in Coahuila Mexico.

Hello Joao,

As mentioned towards the end of the last conversation, that I merged into this topic, have you tried enabling the control word and toggling the nodes off then on? this involves a few steps in the plc to start the nodes. This should restart the node and get the traffic flowing again.

I am also checking with my colleagues in Sweden to see if they have any input or suggestions.

Regards,
Deryck

I tried using the control word but did not work…

Deryck, thanks for your attention.

I have been discussing this issue with a colleague who has taken a look at the log. He is seeing some timeout from the Node and does not think this is a bug. Would you be able to get a log file that clearly shows us when you “start” the network from the node monitor? We would like to see how it is actually staring the communication.

Deryck

Deryck,

Do you have whatsapp? Would be posible to do a conference video in front of the machine?

Thanks

Hello @Joao_Ricardo_N_Morae,

I don’t have whatsapp to use for a video conference but we could use teamviewer or webex.

Deryck

Hi,

When can we try using temviewer?

Thanks

Hello,

I can be available this afternoon from 1:30 to 5 EST.

Were you able to get a log showing the successful start of the node?

Deryck

good day

Please include Joao email

Waiting for your comments

Jaime,

This is on a public topic on the forum so everyone can have access to it allowing anyone to be subscribed and receive updated. Joao is receiving the same notifications as you.

You can view to topic here. Support - HMS EN2SE-R DF1 stopping

Deryck

good day

please send the league so that ing Joao can connect and have the conversation with you

Waiting for your comments

Hi,

This is a public topic and Joao has responded to it already a few times. Just as you are receiving this message and are sending us messages Joao has the same ability and is receiving the same.

Topic closed due to inactivity.