Support Needed

Dear HMS,

I am with Howland Technology, and on behalf of our customer, Green Valley, who has reached out to us to assist with the integration using your system.

We do not have experience with integrating our EDS into your gateway/bridge.

We worked closely with Curtis Instruments and both our facility and factory would like to understand the basics of getting your bridge to communicate to our controller.

Email support has been cumbersome, and we are not getting the information we need.

Please provide us a contact telephone number and a direct person to speak with.

All the best,

*Stephania

Hello Stephania,

I should be able to help you with your support request. You can reach support at 312-893-5636 if you select the option for anybus support it should come to me.

We can converse though this email or thought the topic on HMS.how. It is currently public but we can make it private if needed.

Can you provide me with some more info about your configuration and what you are looking to accomplish? What is the article number or part number for the device you are working with?

You should be able to find documentation available for your device though our support pages. https://www.anybus.com/support If you enter your Article number in the quick find support pages it should take you directly to the devices page. There you will find the manuals and some application notes covering how to set the device up.

Deryck

Hi Deryck,

I work with Curtis controllers. I have a customer trying use an anybus configurator and cannot connect the two.

I have this .eds from the controller that is causing trouble.

Unfortunately, I am not familiar with working with anybus bridges or using .eds files.

Would it be possible to help troubleshoot why this .eds does not work?

Thanks,

Josh Racalla

Automation Equipment Engineer

Howland_Technology_Logo_Tag_RGB_300.jpg

Howland Technology, Inc.

8129 North Austin Ave

Morton Grove, IL 60053 USA

Phone: 847-965-9808 | Fax: 847-965-9846

joshr@howlandtechnology.com | https://howlandtechnology.com

123XEGeneric_V_5.eds (133 KB)

Topic closed due to inactivity.