Synchronization problem

Hello, I am having a synchronization problem on one of my accounts, what does the attached message correspond to?
cordially
Florian

Hi Florian,

Can you send me the system ID of this device so we can take a closer look? I think it should start with 003011

-Tim

hello
ID du dispositif 003011FB6ECC
Florian

Hi Florian,

Can you try downloading the firmware on this device again using the EC150 firmware tool?

I think something may have been corrupted on the device.

-Tim

Hello, I just did the software update and the perciste problem. Do I have to update the product locally?

Florian

I had tried doing an update remotely as well but that didn’t seem to work. Is there anybody local to the device that could try to update it?

One other thing that might be worth trying, would be to try and revert the changes made back to the original setup and then try syncing again.

No he doesn’t have anyone on the site, but I can go. What exactly is this message?

Hi Florian,

I’m not entirely sure on this one. I haven’t worked too much with the older Netbiter models. It may be a firmware or hardware issue. But I think it might be worth trying to push the firmware to the device again to see if that fixes this issue.

-Tim

Hi Florian,

Has anybody been able to try and reinstall the firmware on this device yet?

-Tim

Hello Tim,
I went and reinstalled the NBU file with a Null Modem cable, the gateway is operational again.
Thank you
Cordially
Florian

1 Like

Hi Florian,

Glad to hear it’s working again!

-Tim