Tag Generator Support for Quantum Automation

Hi Mike,

Good morning. Trevor has been out of office the past 2 weeks, and it getting caught up.

I’m going to forward the request over to Tech Support.

Hi Support Team,

Can you help review Mike’s attachment and advise if there are any issues with this tag generator? He has a pressing need from his customer.

eWON TAG GENERATOR REV 6 -Download Test.xlsm (49.5 KB)

Arjun

I still need some help on this. I have not heard anything.

Thanks

**Mike

Hello Mike,

It looks like there is an error with the file the program is making. What Firmware version are you running on your Flexy? I can try and correct it but I can’t guarantee I can fix it.

I recommend setting up a tag in the eWon then FTPing the var_list.csv off of the device. Since it is a semicolon delimited you can then either do a find and replace all in notepad with a comma then open the file normally or you can use the import option in excel. Once you set up your tags you can FTP the file back onto the flexy but make sure you change the delimiter back to a semicolon.

Deryck

Deryck
I am currently using firmware version 12.2s1 on the unit I am testing with.

Can you see anything wrong with the 2 tags I added to the excel sheet, number 34 & 35? Tags 1-33 were read out of the Flexy then I copied tag 33 and changed the tag name and address.

Thanks for the help

eWON TAG GENERATOR REV 6 -Download Test.xlsm (49.5 KB)

Hi Michael,

This might just be an issue with the tag generator version you are using. rev 6 was updated to work with the latest 13.1 firmware. Can you try using the generator at the top of this topic? Where can I find the eWON TAG GENERATOR file

Deryck

Should I update my firmware to 13.1? The excel is the latest.

Thanks

Deryck

Updating my firmware to 13.2 fixed the issue I was having. Tags import fine.

Thank you

Hi Mike,
Glad to hear it is working.

As you found out updating could also fix the issue.

Deryck