Talk2M cannot connect

Support,

Can you please look into this. I have a customer Connected Controls reporting slow connectivity and unable to reach his sites. He reported same issue back to me on Feb 23rd
at that time Talk2m status page showed no incidents. Below is a list of all the sites with serial numbers that are experiencing slow connectivity.

They are reporting the following:

I tried connecting to these and it just keeps saying “CONNECTING” and eventually goes to a login screen that indicates that the connection is extremely slow.

Please contact customer directly if needed and keep me posted please.

Klaus 262-391-6420

image004.png

image002.jpg

image003.jpg

image005.png

Hello Lisa,

Is this customer from LW Aqua LLC?

I had a customer from that region call us with that same issue.

Hi Kevin,

This is actually Connected Controls in WI, but they have many devices deployed. Wondering if its related to one specific server because they are only reporting on some being impacted not all of their sites.

image004.png

image002.jpg

image003.jpg

I don’t see and service degradation for our servers. It may be impacted to local area because of a cell tower. I will give the customer a call.

Kevin,

Do you have any updates, I just got another call from a different customer stating they cant access their device as well. They are reporting the device shows online but they cant connect. Very similar experience.

This is for Packers Chemical

The S/N for the customer eWON is : 1921-0210-24

image004.png

image002.jpg

image003.jpg

Is that device a cellular connection or on-site network (wi-fi/ethernet) connection?

@lisa_hms That device has been offline since Friday.

I may have the wrong device sn he was working on two, I’m having him confirm the serial number.

image004.png

image002.jpg

image003.jpg

Topic closed due to inactivity.